The Parry Sound Area CB&DC Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation funded by FedNor on behalf of the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Economic Development and governed by a Board of community volunteers. Our mandate is to promote the economic growth of our Community by providing business financing and support to community development projects in West Parry Sound.
The Board is comprised of entrepreneurs and professionals who strive to achieve a balance between age, gender, geography and skill sets that are representative of the Municipalities and First Nations we serve.
We are seeking those with an interest on serving on the
CB&DC Board of Directors
If you have:
- A willingness to volunteer 4-6 hours per month and
- A background in finance, accounting, entrepreneurship or
- Experience in community economic development in our Community
- Experience and enjoy working with a diverse group of volunteers
- Reside within the CB&DC’s areas of service: The Town of Parry Sound, Township of the Archipelago, Township of Carling, Municipality of Magnetawan, Municipality of McDougall, Township of McKellar, Township of Seguin, Municipality of Whitestone, and the First Nations of Henvey Inlet, Magnetawan, Wasauksing, and Shawanaga, and the geographic townships of Blair, Brown, Henvey, Mowat and Wallbridge.
Please share a brief outline of your experience and skills
Please direct any questions you may have to: